Are you addicted to texting/browsing on social media?

I see a lot of people who pass lots of time texting or browsing on social media. How often do you text or browse? Do you find yourself addicted and feel like it's a drug you can't go by without during the day?

• yes, I am addicted
    33% (3)33% (1)33% (4)Vote
  • no, I am not addicted
    33% (3)67% (2)42% (5)Vote
  • I'm in between
    34% (3)0% (0)25% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I said yes I'm addicted because I'm on "social" pages a lot although if they all somehow died off I wouldn't loose any sleep over it.

0|0
    0|0
    • so if you lost access to does sites for example tomorrow, I assume it would'nt bother you. But how about losing your phone?

• unlike most people my age I hate my phone. I never call other people on it and the most calls I get are from work wanting me to come in on my day off.

so I would be glad if I lost it. :P
      Maybe I'm not that "addicted" to social pages but just use them out of habit.

• thanks for most helpful MH?

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all. I barely post anything on Facebook . I only make comments and stuff in a group. That's pretty much the only reason I'm on Facebook . I do view YouTube videos from many others who have the same hobby/interest as me. But I don't have Twitter, Instagram, or whatever other stuff everyone seems to use.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not. I mainly use social medias to keep up with my favorite bands. I only use Facebook and now GAG anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • It seems most guys are less addicted to text/social media than girls... But I might be wrong

What Girls Said 4

• I don't use Facebook , Twitter or any other social media EXCEPT GAG. :) I'm not addicted to GAG though. I just like the community.

I rarely talk on the phone. I don't text unless someone sends me something which requires a reply.

I like to keep my life simple. I don't like getting too much involved with news, who did what, gossip, etc...

I can say that I'm not addicted AT ALL. Hahaha! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I had phones (cuz I kept losing most of them, my only surviving one is now out of service) I texted only if it was an emergency or if I can't call them cuz they are in a certain where they can't make much noise. Only when i have time or on my lazy days I browse on Facebook or here GAG all day but I limit myself, heck we survived 3 weeks w/out internet at home and tv!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm addicted but it's getting real close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super addicted

0|0
    0|0
    • really, what will happen if you don't have internet for a while?

• Show All
    • lol. Just by curiosity, do you think you will be able to detox. from it one day.. or eventually?

• Yup. I can live without cellphones and computers, I've managed to live without cellphones before, I think I can still do that. So one day is okay..