Can it be tough for a shy guy to reply to a Facebook message?

I messaged my crush on Facebook because I would like to get to know him better.

As of right now we just talk when we see each other. He is a little shy and I know he isn't big on using Facebook , but I don't have his number and I wasn't really sure what else I could do.

I messaged him but he hasn't replied to it and I did see throughout the day that he was online. I'm just curious if it can be tough for a shyer guy to message a girl on Facebook !

He has shown a couple signs of interest, like staring and looking away when I catch him, listening attentively, adding to the conversation, a little bit of nervousness when talking to me, etc.

I could be mistaken of course, but from the way he acts around me I just thought he could be interested in me.

I know for a fact he likes talking to me because he said so and he does good things like smile when we talk. I also am positive that I haven't been too clingy or desperate with my interest in him.

Me messaging him is the first time I have tried to talk to him outside of where I see him!

For me as a shy girl I had a really hard time getting the nerve to message him. Just wondering if it is the same for guys!

If he is interested he will reply at some point, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm getting to hate Facebook , I tried to contact 2 people I knew and they never responded. I didn't and dont have a picture of myself up but still, full name wasn't good enough?

Not to ask a dumb question, but did you ask him "in person" to talk to him through Facebook ?

• Hmmm, it doesn't even say how long ago this was, must have been a while then. I hav

• I have learned that my Facebook account may be messed up, I did have to change my password and I think that's what did it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0