If you're just going in random dates with a person, what does that make your relationship?

Like say you went in a first date then have went for a few more, does that oficially mean you're seeing each other? I've never did it beforehand no just wonder if it counts for anything really.

Most Helpful Guy

• My personal rule is that I do not feel bad about dating multiple girls until I have a conversation about being exclusive. After that happens, then I'm a one woman man. If I'm hooking up with the same girl frequently, I'd probably have a discussion to see if it was a friends with benefits type of thing or if she is thinking it's a relationship.

What Guys Said 3

• To me, nothing is 100% exclusive or official until it's actually been talked about.

• I don't think dates is necessarily dating. Ask him what you two are doing.

• Only time it can actually become anything other than just a few nights out, is when you start sleeping with that guy... Ask any man

What Girls Said 0