Big night out in group of friends coming up, and need help making the "move" as an inexperienced shy guy like me?

Just wondering if anyone had any advice for me. Im a shy guy who's pretty inexperienced when it comes to women. We are heading out soon on a night out with a big group of mutual friends, and I am planning on making a move on this girl who I know used to like me, not sure if she still does.

She is also sort of shy so hard to read as well. Im hoping to break away from the crowd maybe at the end of the night.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks everyone!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to her a bit, feel her out on her interest. If you think she's interested say 'hey , XXXX, I really like seeing you. You are really cool and I want to see you more. Would you like to go out on a date next Saturday?'

What Girls Said 2

• Omg, you're both cute. Just approach her, and tell her that you like her. Easiest way, and most common advice!

• Be sweet and don't come on too strong. No girl likes that. Expecially if she is shy. Also be careful if she is hard to read.

What Guys Said 1

• Best thing is to start talking to her early as you can because you might not get another chance to. Big groups aren't always the best thing because you have to find the right time. She will probably be preoccupied with her friends or might even leave early, so don't wait. Be confident and be yourself. Lead the conversation. Don't get too shy and ignore her. Listen to some music that boosts your confidence before you get there.

Do you have her number already?

• I have her number ya. We tend to naturally end up together or around eachother at the end of nights anyway don't know if this is her or me planning it though haha.