- I asked this girl out (in person), she said yes.
- I text her to confirm date and details
- She takes two days to reply said if we should ask friends to join
- I replied I wanted it to be just us
- She never replied to my text
- Having assumed that she'd lost interest, I saw her 10 days after the text and she said can we hangout soon and sorry for not replying
- Went on date
- She's been busy with an exam that she wanted to finish before doing anything else, but that she wanted to hangout again soon.
Now I want to meet her Friday morning for coffee. However I won't be seeing her in person before then.
I want to send her a text, but given what happened last time, I'm 'scared' she won't reply.
And if she didn't reply, should I said her another text asking if she got it?
I agree, she could be. Though I know she's only 18 (I'm 21), and seems quite inexperienced with this, seems nervous and is shy.
I also know she has been crazy stressed with this final exam.