Do you think he'd be mad if I started seeing his friend?

A guy friend and I used to like each other/hook-up, it was complicated but our friendship never became anything more. Now we're platonic and have become quite good friends.

He was dating someone and while they were on a break we hooked up (stupid, drunk move) but they're back together again.
Now his friend is interested in me and I kinda like him as well. I asked my friend if it would bother him and he just responded with "lol smh, meh its whatevs". He wouldn't give me a proper answer.

Do you think he's upset at me or his friend? How would you feel in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl, all of the guys my mates have had anything with are off limits. Guys are a little different though.

Does the new guy know you used to hook up with his mate? If he does, no issues. If he doesn't, you may want to make that clear to him too (lest it come out later).

You've asked your old friends with benefits if he'd mind and he didn't say he wouldn't be comfortable with it. If you want to make sure, maybe try ask again. At the end of the day, he's with someone else and you aren't friends with benefits anymore. I don't really see a problem with it (but for the fact its weird to hook up with mates).

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0