How to know if he is still in it or not?

He makes sure he texts me every day but we don’t have long conversations. We don’t talk on the phone. We have not hung out in a few weeks. He tells me he misses me and how much he likes me. His actions lately show he is not into it but his words does. We have only been seeing each other for a couple months. He has not even asked me to hang out or anything but can go out with his buddies all the time. This is how dating works?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not how dating works, that is how casual acquaintances work. Have you told him how you feel about it? If not, you should and see how he reacts; if he begins to show an effort then he values you, and if, on the other hand, he does not then he wasn't worth your time. Also, it never hurts to distance yourself and allow him to miss you; it usually spurs the other person on to put more effort into the relationship... unless they didn't care about it to begin with.

• The thing is I told him how I felt a few weeks ago and he said he is going to try harder but nothing has changed. If you don’t want to be with someone just tell them and don’t drag them on but he keeps pursuing it but putting no effort into it. I can’t keep having the same conversation with him because then the next day he acts like nothing is happened.

• You are right. If you've told him how you feel, and he isn't listening, you may warn him before you disappear, or you may simply disappear. Let him know what he's missing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well if he is really into you he would really make a step in seeing you or being with you not just texting you. He doesn't even talk to you long enough to make you feel you are missed. I don't think he is into you at all,