In what situation is double texting a girl you've been seeing ok?

Is it ok to double text a few days later if you ask a question and don't get a response? Told a girl to let me know if you want to hang out and she hasn't gotten back to me. Been on a few dates already and have been talking for over a month.

What Girls Said 2

• I think in your case it's OK. She might have just forgot to reply. Happens to me too sometimes.

But don't do it three times.

• i think she don't want to hang with you. if guys ask me to hang out and i don't want to i do ignore them and i will not start te conversation.

• That's something that always boggles my mind... is it that hard to just say no lol? Does ignoring people make you girls feel better or something or do you just not like saying no?

• I really hate to say no and i don't wanna hurt feelings. It defenitly doesn't make me feel better to ignore them! But i dont want to say no thats it

• Haha fair enough. We have tough skin. Hearing the word no won't hurt our feelings lol. At least for me it doesn't.

What Guys Said 0