Have you ever left/ditched someone on a Date?

where was the dat taking place?
what made you ditch/leave the other person?
how did it go when you next seen that person?
how old were you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it 1 year ago, I was 17. It was because my best friend set me up on a date with her boyfriend's friend. I went to the date for her and he turned out to be a total perv. He kept sliding his hand under the table and sliding it all the way up my leg and I was wearing a dress so... I shooed his hand away 2 times and the third time he did it I had had enough so I just got up and said "goodnight, hope you don't mind paying the bill." And left. That's the last time I ever go on a date with one of her bfs friends. But her boyfriend is so nice so it's ok. Anyway I was him at a party she was hosting this year and we kinda just didn't talk much.

What Girls Said 5

• No, I simply said this isn't working. Or if It was REALLY bad, I just say I'm done, don't call me.

No reason to run away.

• Yes I have. Was late teens seemed like a nice guy but all he wanted to do was get my pants off.

• No, I've never felt the need to do that.

• My husband said he left a date one time because she was 250 pounds. And her pic online she was like 125 lol

• nope I never have because it's rude.

What Guys Said 3

• Outright left? No. Wanted to leave badly? Yes!

When I used to do online dating many girls would mislead me with their photos by either taking them at "bad angles" or possibly even using outdated photos. When I'd meet them I'd instantly notice they were tricking me. Last one to pull such a stunt saw my disinterest in her and told me I didn't have to stay even.

• No, I don't ask people out if I don't want to be with them...

• Never. I've never had a date go that bad.