What makes a boyfriend a sweet boyfriend?

When you think back to your ex's or even current boyfriends, what are some things he did that made you awe or really warmed your heart?

They can be anything from sneaking on you with the camera, to actions like wrapping his arms around you from the back and kissing your neck etc etc... Pretty much anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• The night my last boyfriend asked me out, we spent the night together (no sex. just sleeping). I had trouble sleeping because it was a small bed and kinda uncomfortable. At around 4am, I was laying there awake and suddenly he rolled over towards me, put his arm around me and held my hand (kinda like spooning). It was the sweetest.

Other than that, just be attentive. Remember her favorite candy, her favorite color, her birthday, other things that are important to her, etc. Surprise her at her home or work. Write sweet notes to her. Things like that. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Really depends on the girl and what she considers sweet. This a question that varies from person to person.

Personally my BF knows me in and out. He know everything about me and knows exactly what to do and say all the time. He's really sweet just because he knows what to do for me specifically.

• With my current boyfriend, I love that almost every time I see him he takes the first opportunity to pull me aside, puts his arms around my waist, kisses me and says he missed me. I find that super sweet and so nice to see that he really cares about me.

When we can't meet in person for whatever reason, he always makes sure to text me or call me throughout the day. Definitely reassuring to see that though we can't be together in person, I'm still on his mind!

• Aww, my ex was really not that sweet bit I liked it when he kissed me on my cheek. My current boyfriend is not that sweet either but I love it when he says I'm beautiful and drop dead gorgeous and sexy. My ex boyfriend ne er said that to me. My boyfriend tells me thingsthat I want to hear, words that Iis music to my ears. I love Iit when he tells me that he loves me more than anything.

• Um, I'm really not sure. That's why I'm going to take a break from him for 2 weeks. Go back to my parents house and play with my animals and clear my head. I just need some new scenery.

• They way he acts when he's around me. When he would hug me and put his head in the crook of my neck and kiss my cheek. When he says I look beautiful even though i know I don't look my best. Or when he would randomly say sweet things at the most unexpected times to make me blush.

Its also really sweet when he texts me at random throughout the day saying he misses me. Its nice to know that I'm on his mind or when he says I love you. He's overall just a sweet guy.

What Guys Said 0