How do I make a good dating site username?

I'm going to ask this again since I only got one response last time. So I want to join Christian Mingle which is an online dating site but I don't know how to make a good username, I completely lack any imagination to think of one, I read online that you can make one based on an hobby but kayakguy1 sounds really bland. I don't know how to make a good interesting username that girls will like.

How do I make a good dating site username?

Updates:
I completely lack an imagination so how could I put together a creative username? It's easy for me to make on on here because I just pick something cool but on dating sites the usernames are judged so I have no clue.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to create a good username is to combine two or three words that describe you with an adjective and a noun or subject you like. That is, a descriptive word (like: Trustworthy, Honest, Friendly, Happy, Genuine, etc) and an interest/ passion (like: Sports, Gym, Nature, Music, etc).

Good names are:
    - HappySports88
    - Romantic_N_Inspired
    - TallDarkHandsome
    - WildWonder

Your name is you.

Make a list of your qualities; how you would describe yourself. Then make a list of the things you enjoy, like to do, hobbies, and such... and see how they fit together. Can you make a set of words that work as a name? This is a good way to express yourself online :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I stopped reading at Christian Mingle.

But in all seriousness, I find creative usernames to be much more interesting. Even our usernames say a little bit about who we are, so going with kayakguy1 is going to make you appear generic and boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try something related to Christianity since its a Christian dating site?

0|0
    0|0
  • something cute like

cookiecat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• How about use your real name, just one, not all three of course. Then add a... 1234234 or whatever if your name is taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • a Christain dating site, hmm, looking_for_my_satan lusty_lucifer god_is_fake are all good ones

0|0
    1|1
  • "Loves2Spooge"

0|0
    0|0
  • CrazySexMonkey123

0|0
    0|0
  • Give_U_Impure_Thoughts69

0|0
    0|0