I got mad at my boyfriend for no reason and want to make it up to him, how do I make it up to him?

My boyfriend is the most perfect guy on earth. I'm not kidding he is so sweet, funny, protective, good at you know what, haha and as a bonus is soooo hot. He's amazing at football which he plays for east carolina. He is romantic at times, but usually teases me or plays around with me. He really listens when I talk to him. Like I don't know if there could be a more perfect guy on earth and I am actually so in love with him. We have been dating since September but have known each other since June. But we had our first argument yesterday and it was totally calm it barley was even a argument. It just started cause I told him I think he still flirts with other girls since he told my best friend, Taylor, that she looked pretty this morning. I know he was just being nice but I was on my period and was just in a kinda pissy mood. He said he was sorry and he wasn't trying to flirt. See my friend is literally perfect she has the longest legs and is as thin as a stick and has naturally dirty blonde and the biggest eyes and she's so tan. I've always been a teeny bit jealous of her but we are and have always been the best friends. Anyway, sorry, I told him he wasn't just being nice and was flirting. He looked at me and put his hand under my chin and tilted it so was looking at him and said "tell me whats really wrong." I slapped his arm really hard and told him "don't touch me." He took his arm back and rubbed it for a second, He looked at me with a concerned look and then his face broke out with a smile. I said "This isn't funny" and he said "It's just I've never seen you mad at me before, it's kind of cute." I was so mad that this is what he was getting out of me being mad at him. I told him that he shouldn't think that it was cute when i was mad but he should be concerned and then I left. I woke up this morning and noticed that was the most ridiculous thing that I have ever done in my life. I feel so bad. I don't think he's mad but still I wanna make it up to him.

any other ideas...
I went over his house and brought home made cookies and brought his favorite movie, Rocky, and told him I was sorry that i flipped out on him and he said it was totally fine and said sorry again. then we snuggled on the couch and watched rocky.

Most Helpful Guy

• An i love you letter makes me always happy, and to be honest, girls are so cute when they're mad, dont ask me why but my ex got mad like that too when i smiled at her because her being mad was adorable like a puppy, bake him brownies, i love you letter

What Guys Said 6

• I would apologize, explain what you were feeling to him and then have a day for just the two of you :)

• First thing you need to subtlety let him know you feel bad about it, and to make it up to him, think of something he enjoys doing and offer to do it with him (make a date out of it..

• I'd be curious to know what you were actually mad at. I don't care what you're fighting about or what to do to solve it. I'm more of a logistical person, and would wonder why you were actually really upset. You knew he likes you more than your best friend and that really when he talks to your friends like that, he's just trying to get in good with them so that they don't think poorly of him. You could blame your period, butttt I don't think it's a viable reason to get mad at him, so, I'm wondering what it was that was truly bothering you. If you can figure it out, you might want to voice that to him. Even if it's unfixable, it's nice to know you can tell us those things.

• by the way , I know you chose best answer already, but thought I'd put my two cents in

• I dont really need for u to tell me study more. I am a pretty good student.

• im just sayin'

• you did nothing wrong... he is the one who should be apologizing...
    by the way footballers are normally bad in bed...

• He did apologize and I'm the one that was over reacting. And I have slept with many times before he's great in bed. haha

• My boyfriend is good in bed and it's not just because he has a big dick. So please stop, I've had sex with enough guys to know if he's good or not.

• okay sorry... we were just talking about footballers in general... not your boyfriend...

• Yes for his birthday have him come over makes sure rose petals are everywhere put whip-cream & chocolate syrup with cherries on top on your NaUgHtY PlAcEs & don't forget to have the song "Cherry Pie" by the American hard rock band Warrant playing on surround sound & loop! (;

• Show me a picture of your lovey dovey hunny bunny of a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• Ohhhhh I've done that before, lol. Call him and tell him you're sorry (actually call, no texting). Talk about what happened. Then maybe take him out for dinner or to a movie he wants to see :)

• Payton, you told me this whole story except for the fact that the reason was because you were jealous of me. Haha trust me there is no reason to be jealous hon. Your the one with all of the looks;)

• haha thanks. ily but not really lol

• I am not lesbian. I have a boy friend and no I am not bi. I just have a best friend that I've known forever. She's like a sister to me so leave me alone.

• im just sayin'

• Yes it was ridiculous, and yes it was immature. If I were you I'd probably bake him cookies or something. Even if he isn't mad, showing genuine remorse for something this stupid will make him realize that you actually feel bad, even if he doesn't really care lol.