What do you all think about this? read and give your input?

One small, but important habit that needs to be broken, is introducing your new woman as your girlfriend. In doing this, you might come off as insecure, making sure everybody knows you have a girlfriend. You're much better off simply saying, "This is Mary" to your friends — they'll understand the nature of your relationship by the public displays of affection you shower her with, as well as the little mannerisms couples seem to exhibit.

Don't tell everyone you're dating; instead, simply imply it. She'll be impressed by the way you show her off without putting her on display.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is anything wrong with boldly claiming a girl as a girlfriend. I also don't think there is anything wrong with just saying her name and showing actions to show that she is taken. To me, its just to different approaches. Who cares what anyone thinks. Is this from an article? I think its a little lame. Personally, I like it when my boyfriend is proud to show me off as is girlfriend. Why? Because I am proud to BE his girlfriend.

• I agree with you. Yes its from an article..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0