So I went on my first date last week but the question is, is he interested?

I went in my first date with this guys (Aaron) last Friday . He lives an hour away so I had to get a train to go meet him. We halved a bottle of wine, chatted quite a bit, played pool and danced on the dance floor where we kissed for the first time. After that we kissed quite a bit.

At the end of the night my train ended up being cancelled and I was stranded so Aaron offered me the sofa at his place. I agreed to this and felt safe enough with him. It was cold though so we ended up cuddling in his bed. He never once tried touch me inappropriately which was nice.

Since then he's suggested going to he movies and said he has a film for me and him to watch at his flat too. So I asked him when we will get together to watch it. He just said whenever suits me. So we both agrees that sometime this weekend would be good as he has an essay to write this week. However it's now Friday evening and I asked him to get back to me on when would suit him but he hasn't yet. I just don't want to contact him and ask because I've initiated our conversations twice now.

He's also 31 and I'm only 21 so I don't want to come across as a clingy little girl. Do you reckon he's interested or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it sounds like he likes you, at least somewhat.

What Guys Said 1

• He is probably interested. He may be very busy, and preoccupied with what his work. Give him some time, and I'm sure that he will get back with you.

What Girls Said 2

• He definitely seems interested. (Especially with the kissing and cuddling). However, he also respects you. (The whole no-inappropriate/unasked for touching).
    I think that you should give him a bit more time to respond though, because he's no doubt busy. If it's more than a bit, though, you could consider messaging him to ask. He may have simply forgotten to get back with you.

• I don't know...He maybe a player. Hate to disagree with the others. Just keep yourself prepared cuz he may be "busy" with a wife.