Question for guys who live in the VA area... is this weird or normal? Should I be suspicious?

Met a guy, and he lives in Centreville. He wants to watch a movie with me, but claims he doesn't want to go to (what he considers, anyway) to be the nicest theater in his city because he "doesn't feel so comfortable there." He wants to go to a theater in Herndon instead. My instinctual reaction is either he doesn't want to be seen with me, there's someone he doesn't want to run into, or (in the worst case) he's seeing someone else at the same time and doesn't want us to run into each other.

Basically, my question is this. Should I be suspicious? Or am I just reading too much into things?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Stay away from him! You'll surely end up chained to a rusty refrigerator in a West Virginia shack fetching him beers and mopping up chewing tobacco!

• Sounds like a good suspicion.

What Girls Said 1

• Centreville guys are sketchy