What should I say to him the next time he texts me? Serious answers only please?

Okay we met online but haven't met in person yet but we've been talking on the phone for 8 months. Anyway long story short, (and we were texting when he said this because he's not really a phone person he's better texting than talking on the phone) when I told him that I don't like or want kids EVER during a conversation we were having, he just out of the blue said that we will only be good friends. I'm 22 and he's 27 by the way and he went on saying that although he still "likes" me, he will never see me more than a friend and he tells me that we can still talk but barely texts or call me anymore. He rarely returns my calls and sometimes ignore my text but when he does text me it's only little small talk like "hey how are you"? "or "what you doing"? but still don't call me so when I do hear from him now, it's very once in a while but only through text and I'll have to text him to hear from him but he won't text me. I'm pretty tired of going through this so what should I say to him the next time he texts me? Good advice is appreciated. Thanks! :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me as though he was looking for a more potential partner to put "barefoot and pregnant" in the almighty kitchen with, and when "out of the blue" you told him straight out, you were not into the Pampers play, he had a change of heart.
    Perhaps it is better to find out Now what he is looking for, than to have met face to face, and been disgraced. For now, just keep it on a "friends only basis". But who knows.. If he takes the time to reconsider, and cares enough about you after all these months, he may have a change of heart And a change of the diaper, and decide This relationship supersedes some "babe in toy land."
    Good luck.. xx

What Guys Said 1

• As sad as it is. The no kids may have been a big deal-breaker. Everybody has them. You either need to let him go or talk to him about if you would consider kids. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to bring up the kid conversation along with the fact that he doesn't reach to you. I myself have been talking with a guy from online for about as long as you have without meeting and it's hard to talk about certain things through the phone. It sucks that he isn't reaching out to you anymore. He might need some time to digest what he told him about not having kids. But be honest with him that's all you can really do. If you care/really like him still let him know and try to tell him you'd like to talk about stuff.