My bf broke up with me but do you think in the future we'll date again?

YOU MUST READ THIS PART: We were really in love but he broke up with me because he said the relationship took a lot of his time that he doesn't have because of his college work. Do you think we could restart our relationship once he graduates?

• Yes (explain)
  • No (explain)
  • Undecided

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because once he graduates, hell have more time on his hands and will be able to spend it with you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's possible but I think there's a good chance that was an excuse. He may love you and all but he may also want to try other options. If I really wanted to be with a girl and was busy I would still try. Being busy is an excuse in my opinion. He could even reduce classes or spend less time doing other things.

• He can't reduce classes. They're required.

• He can't take less classes in a semester? He doesn't only study. That's an exaggeration.

• Thank you for your opinion though.

• If a person is in a relationship they like, they'll find a way to make it work. It sounds like he just lost interest in you and wanted out. I wouldn't get hung up on this guy if I were you.

• I guess so.

• Thank you for your opinion though.

What Girls Said 0