What does a guy have to do to date a stripper?

If a guy wanted to date a stripper or an otherwise so called high maintenance girl what should he have to do and where exactly where should he go for that as if there were some kind of secret to it? Is there?

Ha yeah funny thing is I thought high maintenance meant we're a surplus of makup and never leaves home with out wearing fancy strip clothes
Also what are wemon like that into as far as religion and sexuall practices I personally would like to date one who is comparable for me even though she might be of the one of a kind variety

Most Helpful Guy

• You WANT to date a high maintenance girl?

(facepalm)

Okay, if I really and truly can't talk you out of that terrible idea, try this link for a starting point:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Date-a-Stripper

• HAHAHA WIKIHOW!! Oh my God, I would have never thought you could find something like that there, LOL!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you have to go to the strip club they work at a lot and tip them a lot

• You want to date a striper? #norespect

• Strippers are people too

• I'm open to the idea of that so no comment

• Why don't you answer meatal 123

What Guys Said 3

• If you want to date a stripper go to a paint store, just kidding! X^D

Let me guess, you went to a stripper place and now you want to date the lady?

• You first start a trail of one dollar bills from the strip club to your front door, then they will wander right in.

• get what stippers LOVE... money lol
    but why would you want to date a stripper or high maintenance girl :S :/ *shugs*
    whatever works for you buddy! good luck