How many people have you kissed from the age of 13/14 to present?

I'm just curious to know how many people everyone's kissed. You don't have to have a sexual experience because not everyone's like that! Well I'm certainly not like that!

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost track , I'ts like more than 20

• Mine's gone up to 23 today. I personally think its a lot but it seems quite normal.

• Me and my friend was extremely bored so we both wrote it down on paper. I didn't have a clue it was that many till she counted them haha. That's the only reason I know xD

What Guys Said 20

• I'm almost 24 and kissed zero. Yeah that's right. Never even had a nice long hug with a girl. Used to really bother me but I got over it. Don't mind admitting it. I see it as nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Not everyone gets into situations or meets people they feel comfortable kissing.

• Uh... I'm in high school (not disclosing any more than that lol)
    And... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Jeez I feel like a man-whore... But the first Two stole kisses and I was confused on the 3rd! The 4th was a long, hard, hurtful relationship, and the last... is the most perfect girl I've ever met... I'm posting about that soon... Hit me up if you wanna hear more.

• Over 50... not certain of the exact number.

• Probably around 15 tops

• 15 if im remembering right

• one on the lips

• 0 but only kiss on the cheeks by little nephews. Dont start calling meh pedos >.>

• i've never kissed anyone in my life lol.

i accidentally (almost) kissed my mom when i was 14 xD. just the corner of her mouth but i was kinda disgusted. i meant to kiss her cheek.

but yeah, i've never really touched any girl in my life. i hugged and shook hands with maybe a few, but it wasn't attraction from either of us.

• Impossible to remember. 30-40-50? Not sure.

• About 80 I'd guess. Reading these answers makes me feel much better about myself. Maybe I'm not so ugly after all? Lol just kidding, gag's userbase is just even uglier than me.

• Shit. Its actually about 120 if you include girls I paid for sex. Didn't even think of them ha.

• Only 2 here :)

• None at all on the lips or cheek.

• none on the lips :(

• Definitely in the thirties.

• one. but i'm only 15.

• zero. (now 23)

• Zero in the past decade for me. I feel sorry for whomever will be my first haha. Ok, I don't think I'll be that bad.

• On cheeks... when we were kids probably a few... don't know.

On lips... never. I am 25.

• I have no idea. I'd guess somewhere in the 50-100 range. There were a lot of drunken kisses back in college

• I counted and its somewhere in the low 30s. I'm 22

What Girls Said 33

• Too many to remember exactly. I lost track around 25-30 and I know it's more than that. I was a make out whore during my sexually frustrated virgin days.

• Two. One guy when I was 17, and my current boyfriend now. I was a bit late on the "get a boyfriend/first kiss/whatever" thing. I didn't want one at the time.

• None, I never been kissed or kissed anyone before.

• Im only a couple years older than 13 and I've only kissed one guy... but boy was he a horrible kisser lol

• I've lost count, but probably more than 30.

• on the cheek… 3
    on the lip…1
    first kiss a month before i turned 19

• only 1. 3 days before my 18th birthday lol. that was a nice present.

• OMG..

I have no idea.

• 8 and that's in the space of 5 months

• How are you supposed to keep track along the years? Must be over 80, it doesn't always mean something..

• Only one guy :)

• none and I want to keep it that way until I marry

• I have absolutely no idea. 50-60, maybe? I've had many a drunken kiss. I had about 20 kisses whilst backpacking around Europe alone. Good times...

• HAHA I can tell you how many between 13-16 cause that's only one. But after that hundreds

• Hundreds? Now come back down to real life darling because you seem to be tripping in fantasy land. I'm assuming its zero seems as you gave a daft number.

• I really don't think this is that unusual or unlikely, I know quite a lot of girls who go out clubbing almost every week and I'm sure they kiss a guy somewhat regularly... Do that for a few years and you are over a hundred.

• Nitris I was a kissing whore, note how I said I was in my hoe bag phase. I'm not ashamed of my past and no I didn't take money for kisses. I did what I did and you can judge all you want but it doesn't bother me. And yes that would be the point of saying darling or sweetheart. I rarely use them but if someones going to call me darling and a liar I'll use it.

• One, and that person is my current boyfriend. I'm 19 and I got my first kiss. . . actually exactly 4 months ago.

• To many to remember.

• From age 13/14 to 25: none
    From age 25-26: 3

• In total I have kissed 3 guys I never really had much time for guys and dating during my teen years hence why the number is so small

• I have not kissed anyone before.

• Beyond a peck on the lips, I've only kissed one person in my life.

• Zero on the lips.

• 4 people from the age of 13/14.

• I would say about ten.

• none... I'm 22

• I'm 15, and i've only kissed one person, and it was when I was 14

• 13-17 None. 18-20 Waaaaay too many to count. Maybe like 20 or so.

• I'm not really sure. I'll just say a lot.

• 13/14 none. 15-18 uhm like 15 maybe around there. Haha. I'm not sure.

• Roughly 5.

• Ehh that was a longgg time ago lol probably 20 if I had to guess

• More from Girls
    3