How many hugs do you give in one day?

I give as many as I can! There is such a powerful thing it makes you feel good when you receive even better to give!

• Zero hugs
  • 1-2 hugs
  • 3-4 hugs
  • 5-6 hugs
  • As many as I can!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I only hug my grandparents when I visit them a couple of times per year. No one else ever gets hugs from me. And vise verso. I got no one to hug.

• Zero. That's some gay shit yer talkin

• NONE!
    I let my little teddy bear cards do the hugging.
    Have you gotten one?

• I'm very 'touchy' with my wife (always was)

• As many as I can... which can mean Zero also. I more along the line of liking receiving hugs than giving them, I guess it depends.

• I don't wake up with a hug target. Some days its 0. Other days its more. But i'm wondering whether that social introduction thing really counts as a hug - you know the one;

At a bar -

Me - seeing girl I know "Hi!"
    her - "Hey!"
    Hug/double cheek kiss.
    Conversation begins.

That's not a real hug is it?

• I don't hug anyone on a typical day. I'm single and guys don't really hug guy friends that much, so it doesn't happen very often. I agree though... hugging is really good for the soul. It's amazing what positive human contact can do for a person.

• I don't try and give many affection to people because I me and my friends (including the girls) don't hug unless there was a past relationship where our connection has turned platonic.

• Zero. I don't give hugs to anyone but if anyone wants to hug me then I will more than happy to hug back.

• Zero, I don't talk to many people other than my girlfriend now that my friends all go to different colleges. I hug my girlfriend occasionally.

• Probably I give 10-12 a day.

• For you Dee. i would hug you any time you like :D

• Depends on the day, who I see, what mood I'm in, etc. Sometimes none, sometimes a lot .

• sadly, not many. usually zero

What Girls Said 25

• I absolutely hate being touched so I certainly don't go around touching others haha.

It's a good day if I can manage not to get within 2 feet of another human being lol.

• Granted, it's usually my sister I hug. But occasionally one of my supervisors who treat me like her daughter I hug, and my boyfriend of course.

• I went with as many hugs as I can. Wether its my family or friends it's like an everyday thing it doesn't even have to be a really important reason for me to do it anymore more like a reaction.

You know like how people usually always say I love you at the end of a conversation over the phone, the word kinda loses it's meaning and I would have to say my hugs are too.

• I give and get hugs everyday, but always with the same people. Like friends that I see everyday and my fiance of course. I love hugs!

• Zero.

Hugs are a huge deal to me. If someone wants to hug, fine, I won't say no. But I don't initiate a hug unless it's meaningful to me. I use hugs to communicate something. So I don't just give them freely because then it will become a generic thing and lose its meaning.

• I agree with that to a point. But a hug is love and you don't love the people around you. Why you around them? It's just how I see it. I do see your point about a hug needs to be meaningful. A hug is safety, warmth, love and soothing. :)

• exactly. So I don't want a hug just from anyone. It would only mean something if it's with someone I love and genuinely care about.

• When I see my friends or I'm hammered I hug all the time but I'm always busy and don't have a life at the moment so I don't hug at all

• I'm not touchy-feely at all with people (friends, family). But that doesn't mean that I don't care about them; that's just how I am. :)
    I would hug my crush to death in private, though. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get my point, lol xD

• Tbh I rarely if ever give hugs. I usually receive them. I am not a very touchy/physical person.

• I'm a super touchy person, so I hug as many people as many times as I can. I'd say a definite 5 per day, but most of the time, more!

• As many as I can. I still live at home with my family and there's so many of us. I love getting hugs :)

• On most days it's zero. Before I met my BF I didn't hug. But when I'm with him... at least 10 hugs during that day.

• I only hug my baby brother when picking him up after school.

• I answered As many as I can. I don't hug people like that but I live with my boyfriend and always want to hug/kiss him. I love him and it feels so good to do it.

• I don't hug anyone daily. If I see someone I haven't seen in a while, I'll give them a hug. I also hug the kids I nanny, but not all the time. Sometimes I may go a week without a hug, and then others I may hug every day. It's all very exciting.

• Zero. I have intimacy issues.

• I don't touch people. I prefer not to be touched. (in most cases. there are occasional aexceptions.)

• Honestly, I lost count. I wounder why hardly anyones hugging anymore...

• Daily? usually zero. Monthly? Probably an average of 5.

• I Love hugs! No matter who you are, if you try to hug me, I will hug back. I can't help it, Im very physical.
    It's really easy to know if people are the hugging kind, some people just don't like it, and therefore you should not hug them. Most people want's to hug tho, but doesn't do so, because they are afraid the other person won't accept the hug, and thats a shame.
    If they don't wan't my hug, I don't wan't their company.

• I love giving my friends and some family members hugs. I've had ADHD since I was a child and one of the symptoms of it is wanting to be squeezed. I guess it's why I love hugs so much :P

• I think a lot of people on this site need a hug

• I hug my nieces everyday <3

• I hug my parents every night before I go to bed. You never know if that's the last time you'll have a chance. Don't ever think you're too old for hugs!

• I hug people. I'm a hugger.
    I give about 5 a day or more. Depends, on my mood.

• I never hug. I did try to hug someone once per day for a while. It lasted like three days