Girls would it be OK with you if I cooked for us sometimes instead of eating out on every date?

I'm dating this girl from one of my college classes and we're getting along great which reflects in a lot of dates. We always eat out which has put quite a huge dent in my budget lately with tuition cost etc.

Would you be ok with the guy cooking and staying in on some date nights instead of going out every time. I'm quite good at cooking.

I'm just not sure how she would react since she is from a wealthy family I could get more money from my dad I just don't want to leech off him for such expenses that are not absolutely necessary.

Thanks for all of your advice. It didn't work out for me with her since I surprised her with dinner and she said she didn't want to play house but go out and not date a guy who wouldn't even buy her dinner
I'm sad but she was outta my league anyway

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• for sure!!! :)

that'd b awesome:) especially if we cooked it together:)

• You should just asker and tell her that you do not want to go out to eat all the time that you would cook for her , tell her it's costing you to much to go out I eat and tell her you want to cook for her and that's why you do not want to go out to eat.

• Definitely!

Girls love guys who cook. Besides, cooking gives it a more personal touch from you on the food, rather than just paying for it at a restaurant.

• I love guys that cook especially when they surprise me with something I really enjoy. A movie at home afterwards is always nice too.

• Absolutely, but I'd like it even more if we cooked together since that's something I love to do as well :)

If she is a down to earth girl then she will appreciate you cooking for her either way.

• Absolutely!! You guys shouldn't have to go out every night. Personally, I love a guy that can cook.
    It would be awesome if you guys could even cook together ;) I'm sure she would enjoy it. It's great bonding time!

What Guys Said 3

• You'll probably make her panties wet. Girls love guys who cook.

• girls love a man that can cook bro

• Girls will literally and figuratively eat it up.