To guys out there: Is it a Turn on or Turn off dating tall girls?

I am 5'9-5'10 girl who has trouble finding guys taller or same height to date, and they are okay with my height. Is it a turn on or off when girls are tall?

• Turn On
  • Turn Off
  • It doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest it's just a turn off for me, of course I'm 6'2" so I rarely find girls taller than me. Maybe you just live in a short area, because although 5'9"-5'10" is fairly tall for a girl it's not that tall for guys. There's plenty of guys out there that are taller than you.

But wait, do you men when girls are taller than you or when girls are just tall in general? Taller than me is a turn off, but girls that are generally tall but still shorter than me by a few inches is definitely a turn on. I'd much rather have a girl that's 5'9"-5'10" than a girl whose like 5'4".

What Guys Said 7

• You can't find men who are same hight or taller than 5:10 ? i dont know where you live but they are every where. I am 5:10 and i would date taller or shorter.. doesn't matter

• It wouldn't be a turn on or a turn off. Your height would not bother me, you are not even that tall. :)

• Doesn't matter to me what her height is.

• I'm like 6 foot flat, a girl your height wouldn't bother me honestly.

• Well, I'm 5'11'', and 5'9''/5'10'' is actually the ideal height for me.

• I wouldn't care. Just as long as you're not way taller that it makes kissing and hugging uncomfortable.

• I voted "turn off" only because I'm 5'9" and I wouldn't want to date a girl that's taller than me. I typically go for a girls that is 3-6 inches shorter.

What Girls Said 1

• It shouldn't really matter to a boy on how tall you are. If they really care about you they won't mind how tall you are, there will like you for who you are.

• Of course, but she's asking if it's a turn on, not a reason not to have a relationship with someone. You can't really control what you're attracted to, just a matter of your environment and biology.