"Every guy wants a good girl who is just bad for him. Every girl wants a bad guy who is good just for her" Thoughts? Agree? Disagree?

I think the question really explains itself. What are y'alls opinion on that statement? I've heard it a lot. Just wanting to see what other people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's a gross oversimplification. Most guys want a girl who will have sex and not cheat. I don't think badness has got anything to do with that, unless you're saying that sex itself is bad.

Most girls want a guy who's assertive, confident, charming TOWARDS THEM.

What Guys Said 3

• Disagree.

On a personal level I don't care if a girl has been bad with other guys in her past, so long as I can trust her not to cheat.

Also I don't buy into the girls love bad guys thing. I know really straight laced guys who are very successful with girls and some legit dirt bags who don't get any girls. Overall my experience leads me to believe girls like physically attractive guys with compatible personalities to their own, just like guys like physically attractive girls with compatible personalities to their own.

• This sounds pretty good for an overall generalization.

• That is the consensus, you want the best of both worlds basically. I went as far as dating a cute choir girl from church and found out she was a real freak which was in one word; AWESOME. Could have totally seen myself with her forever. There were just other factors that made it impossible to continue the relationship but ever since I have been searching for that same template. No choir girls anymore though haha

What Girls Said 5

• I just want a normal person, who is mentally healthy, and has a good amount of commonsense.

Most guys I know get bored with "good" girls who have the personality of a wet sponge. Yet go psycho crazy behind closed doors.

Most girls I know don't want to date drug dealing, meth addicted, rapists, who are constantly in and out of jail.

So I completely disagree. Most HEALTHY people, want to date other HEALTHY people. All that up, down, and around bullshit is for the crazy and unstable men and women out there who love the roller coaster ride of emotional instability.

• I would loosely agree. That's how you feel special in a relationship and there's nothing wrong with it.

• No. Its just one of those stupid things that people who aren't in relationships say. Or something that people in dysfunctional relationships agree with.

• You know, I have heard this before. I really believe when a lot of girls see a bad boy, even myself, we keep thinking he has this nice side in him and most of the time that isn't the case. I would think its the same for guys when they date these wild party girls. Or even when they are with a nice girl, they think deep down in her, there's a little nympho in her.

• I completely agree. I even have the saying on my desktop.