All my friends have dates to semi besides me. What do I do?

So semi is in 2 weeks and all my friends have dates besides me and 2 others. at first I didn't really care but now I'm starting to worry about it being awkward. Especially the whole picture situation. My friends are going to want to take pix and I really want to be in them but I feel like it's going to be really awkward.
I guess I didn't get asked to semi because I am kind of quite and I'm not one of the "popular" girls but still.. Why didn't no guy see anything in me? It's not like I'm ugly or anything. I just don't get it and l just feel like Semi is going to be so awkward. Any advice? Also my friends are planning to book a party bus and I feel like they aren't going to include me since I don't have a date

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really sad. It's more likely that the guys are equally shy to ask a pretty girl like you. I say you take the initiative by finding out which guys don't have dates and ask one of them. Or ask your friends to help pick a nice guy for you. Unless they're not good friends, they will surely want to do everything they can to get you a decent date for semi. Good luck! If all else fails, write to Justin Beiber. You never know - he might need a date too.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not sure what semi is but I assume it's a dance of some sort (maybe like prom?). And I wouldn't really worry about it you can still go and have a good time regardless. If you really want a date then YOU could always be the one to ask. You don't always have to just sit and wait for a guy to ask you like tradition says. But if you don't find a date then just have a good time anyways and you and your two other friends can just go together and be each others dates :)

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you girl I would show up and be the life of the party regardless. If your friends don't include you just because you don't have a date then their not your friends... The majority of times party busses are full of singles (when I have taken them, great places to find a good hook up actually lol). I wouldn't stress on it. I know easier said than done, for sure. Your probably at home thinking, why am I not good enough. But You don't need a date to have fun, I know you know this, but REALLY tell it to yourself, you have to believe it. One way for you to get a last minute date is to simply waltz around like you don't even notice that your solo, because your enough for yourself. Confidence is everything. Wear being single as if it's the new fashion lol. Own it girl. Good luck xxx