Am I just a booty call?

So I've known this guy for 3 years. For the first 2 years all we really did was flirt, nothing serious, but his two brothers are my best friends (that's why we stay in contact). FYI- I don't like him emotionally, its just that I'm very attracted to his body. So last week we hung out and he poured his heart out to me, he told me he loved me and that he wanted to be with me (this was at 2 a.m) we didn't do anything, but I was like whatever its a summer fling. So later on that day he invited me over to introduce me to his family as his girlfriend, his mom loves me so she was happy. But here's the thing. He only calls me at night to hang out at my house or his house. Or he'll call me earlier to reserve the night, but we don't hang out like we used to like with friends, or even the movies. But he's so anxious to get in my pants. We've never done anything, but when we hang out he insist on eating my out, me giving him head or just going all the way. I don't think he would try to use me because his brothers would kill him. But I really don't know.

So am I just a booty call or does he like me? He tells me that's he really really really likes me...

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea, it sounds like he's new at this whole dating game. I think he might legitimately like you, but he also might be incredibly horny. Or maybe both. One thing you do have to understand though, he did invite you to meet your parents. Maybe he doesn't hang out with you with friends around cause he wants you alone. That might also be a reason.

What Girls Said 0