Do You Consider a Hispanic/White Couple Interracial?

hispanic is technically not a race. its more culture, ethnicity.. its like saying my race is cali girl or surfer.. it dosent make sence when people use it as a race. so i was wondering if you guys notice this type of couple and if you think its interracial. sorta like justin beiber and selena gomez she looks very "hispanic" and he's white

• Yes Its Interracial
  • No I Wouldint Even notice
  • other.. explain

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i call their babies Caucanics

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. Why would it not be? Thank you to all the people that voted A and B. I appreciate your common sense.

• It depends on what race that person actually is since hispanic isn't a race.

• i only mentioned europeans. didn't compare anyone to americans. there are many mixed race americans.

• I guess i do consider that to be interracial. It doesn't really matter to me all that much though.

• I don't know it solely depends on ethnicity

What Girls Said 4

• Lol, yes, there is a distinct difference between a white person and someone who's Hispanic.

• whats the diffrence to you? so does that mean that liam hemswort dated interracialy? s1.ibtimes.com/.../...-hemsworth-eiza-gonzalez.PNG

• "Hispanics have an entirely different culture than white people." What does that have to do with anything? You can have two white people of different cultures. It doesn't make them any less white.
      Then you go onto another silly statement about the Italians and Jews.
      lol I guess you don't like whites. We get it.

• @Apophis, lol you have it totally wrong. You're being way too sensitive.

• recently people have been saying this "hispanic isn't a race" and i don't get it. why don't they say that for other cultures like "east Asian " or "middle eastern". those are also groups of cultures and ethnicities. some hispanic people have white ancestors but that doesn't mean that they are the same as european whites.

• Some of them have just as much European blood as white Americans do. Argentinians in particular.

• Not really. a lot of Hispanics (fair skinned and light coloured eyes) are partly white or have white blood / ancestry from days when Germans and other European came here in the early settlement times. Selena is white to me anyway.

• yep, but its not a bad thing