"Awww thanks", did i just get friend zoned!?

I have been texting this girl and she takes forever sometimes to text back, and she will never initiate a conversation. I jokingly called her out about it and she said everyone says that to her, but whenever i see her she always has her phone in her hands. When i also try to say nice things to her, send funny pictures and stuff just to make her laugh, brighten her day. she has responded before with "awww thanks" when i have completed (for a lack of a better word) her or sent her texts on Valentine's day etc, and i have heard that "aww thanks" is girl code to stay in the friend zone. I also would like to know what you think about asking a girl out but not having a car.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound good to me. If she was into you she would typically put more effort in it.

What Girls Said 2

• Its onky if you said I think your beautiful when a awwh thanks is bad but then again she cojld be just saying thanks because you called her beautiful lol... I don't know haha k tnink its kind of obvious when someone doesn't like you in that way you just have to be honest with yourself and use common sense

• If it is girl code for friend zone then I've missed something.

I basically do everything that girl does when I like a guy but not sure if he likes me back (I don't know if that's the situation with her, just saying it's not necessarily a friend zone)

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah it seems to me like you've been friend zoned. You need to move on to another girl because this girl doesn't really care about you. You're just there for her entertainment which she appreciates from time to time but that's just about it. Just being honest. Man to man you know? She isn't worth it bro.

• maybe you got friendzoned I don't know your story so I can't say right away you're friendzoned
    but the big question is do you love her?
    if no you aren't friendzoned
    to be friendzoned you must in a oneway love feelings
    if she's just a friend and you don't love her that's ok
    if not just start to see other girls right now you can stay friend with her but don't waste your time to convince her to love you
    you'll lose

• It doesn't sound good. When girls never initiate things, it means they're not interested. I was in a similar situation and it didn't turn out well for me. Whether you have a car or not will be a problem depending on the girl. I know girls who won't even think about a guy without a car... actually that's the only type of girl I've met.