Why am I so attracted to this girl?

So I met this girl in college last year. We always talked to eachother and sat by each other. She was absolutely amazing but she wasn't into me. When I asked her to hangout she kind of a avoided it. I'm not heartbroken or anything and still date other girls but then I always see her she sits by me and is really sweet to me. It sucks because she is an awesome girl but obviously I don't want to like someone that doesn't like me.

I just don't get why I'm still so attracted to her. Please help me understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird to have an attraction to her

Maybe she has a bf? Maybe your her classroom buddy. There's always people you talk to during class to keep yourself occupied, she probably sees you as her class buddy.

• I could see that but that was last year though. She also added me on Facebook and we don't have any classes together and she still makes an effort to talk me and see what's going on in my life.

• An. Well than she's jut not interested. If you want to be friends with her than go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• if you've spoken to her quite a lot then she must have made a connection with you and now she's forgotten about it but you can't . it sounds like you really like her, you just need to build up the confidence to tell her! :)

• I'm in the same kind of situation. I know me and this guy don't have a chance, mostly because it's more than likely he likes someone else, but I still get flustered by him. It's attraction, it's hard to explain away or rationalize. There must just be something about her that you can't help but like!

What Guys Said 3

• You say you always talked to each other and sat by each other. Perhaps the fact that you guys kept seeing and talking to each other regularly built up some sort of attraction that's hard to shake off?

• Some people just are insanely attractive to you. It's a crush.

• It might just be because she's the only chick you know other than your mom

• That's just not true man. Like I said I go on dates with other girls but it's like I'm not attracted to them like I am to her