How often do you talk to your boyfriend/girlfriend a day?

Question is in the title. I don't get to talk to mine much, due to conflicting schedules plus I work and his phone likes to act up. But I was just wondering how much you talk/text your significant other.

• A little bit
  • On and off/it varies
  • A lot
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• At least once a day through text. Even if its just saying goodnight.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Everyday, but we live together. Before that we used to talk on the phone for a couple of hours every night :)

• Nearly all the time.

• We used to talked for hours each night. 5 to 6 hours before. Now we only talk for an hour or a few minutes before we sleep. We talk every single day through texting and FB and sometimes Skype.

• We are in collage and live on the same campus so we go to each others rooms almost everyday. On the weekends we always try to go out on at least one date. And we text a lot too:)

• If we get to say nothing else we make sure to say goodnight. Other than that it varies day to day and week to week.

• Inconsistently. Sometimes we go a day without speaking. We're both terrible with our phones.

• We text almost constantly, and we spend a lot of time together when our schedules permit it.