This guy I like asked another girl out, but got turned down...?

I was planning to ask out this guy that I like, but then he asked another girl to prom. She very clearly shut him down & was not very nice about it at all. I was wondering if I should go ahead and ask him out, or if he will be totally fixated on this other girl?

I thought he might like being asked out by a girl (who without a definitely likes him) instead of doing all the work to ask a girl who won't hesitate to crush his feelings. Guys, would you be flattered by this, or still strung out over the rejection?

Most Helpful Girl

• He will probably take you as an alternative. But ask yourself, if this guy is only going to take you because he wants a date, do you want to really be with him? Just saying.

• I was going to ask him out on a real date, not to prom. He's a nice person; he wouldn't take me out just to have someone to date, but I don't know if its justifiable to be the rebound girl. Do you know what I mean?

• Yes. Well, ask him. It depends. He might say yes, he might say no. But you won't gain anything if you don't try.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0