Who pays on a date if the girl asks the guy out?

The girl asks the guy and suggests the activity. The guy accepts and picks her up. Who pays for the evening?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be willing to pay if a girl asked me out.

What Guys Said 7

• I would, there's no way that I'd let her pay

• Girls always say 'whoever invites is the one who pays' so using their logic you get to pay since you were the one who asked him out.

• why downvote me girls? these are your rules you've established

• Men should always pay unless the girl convinces him to let her pay for xxxxx reason

• The guy does always, unless the woman really really wants to, then its acceptable that one time

• the girl should pay but the guy probably will end up paying most of the time because society

• Logically she'd be the one paying, but the male will pay no matter what because that's how our culture works.

• I'd say that she would, since she initiated the date.

What Girls Said 7

• Who pays on a date if the girl asks the guy out?
    In my opinion the gal since she asked as my mindset is 'whoever asks also pays'.

• I think the girl should pay if she asked the guy out.

• The girl should at least have her money ready but most guys will pay anyway.

• She should pay

• I think each person should pay for themselves, but if you insist ion on person paying then obviously whoever asked the other out. I dont see what sex has to do with it.

• I think the girl should insist on paying.

• Both of them