Would you date a blind person?

Lets say their good looking to your standards, good in bed, great personality, the stuff you would want in a person. You know they like you for YOU because obviously looks dont matter to them. And they like you for whos inside, only their blind. Would you date and possibly marry them. Just wondering because people say they want someone who likes them for them and not looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the life style.. in my case I have a very independent lifestyle. So I don't know how it would work out, as I expect the girl to be able to do shit on her own. I don't want to have to always do her work, nor do I want her to always have to do stuff for me. So it would be a weird relationship with someone, who probably will need more help and time.

But it all depends.. I mean you can't stop loving someone you love or liking someone you just like. If your attracted to them... then the mind stops listening...

What Girls Said 4

• difficult question.

i want to say yes, but the reality is that my work is my life and it is very visual and graphic and a huge part of who I am and what matters to me. I am not sure that someone who can't see it or my artwork would ever really know me...

I think I'd try a few dates if everything else seemed good. I just don't know that it would work out.

• What if he was really into art before an accident that made him blind? He could visualize artwork he's seen and somewhat understand artwork you describe to him

• Yea, I would really like that they would like me for me. It would make me feel special. Guys I have dated make me feel like they only like me for my looks. Like say that they would break up with me if I got fat or so and so... I would prob not hear that from a blind guy.

• Yes, of course!

• I'm open to it.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't be totally opposed, but I'd rather date a sighted woman and put her eyes out at the end of the evening.

• Assuming they didn't let their lack of vision hold them back, then, sure.

• Yes i'd not have a problem with it.

• Yes, of course, that way she can't see how fat and hairy i am!

But seriously. Yes. As an adult, I assume they'd be able to handle themselves and being w/ them wouldn't be burdensome or anything.

• I probably would but I'm not sure how it would workout.

• Sure. Doesn't sound bad at all!

• Probably not, but that's probably because I'm deaf. It would be extremely difficult considering I do a large portion of my communicating through sign language.