How close to you have to get to a girl before she'll let you hug her?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like you just a little bit or think you're the least bit cool I'll let you hug me. I love hugs!

What Girls Said 1

• That all depends on the girl and how well you know here. Some people are different and like hugs some people don't. I think a good way to try this out is when you two are saying good bye giver her a friendly hug. There is no harm there. Hope this helped. :)

What Guys Said 2

• That depends on the girl, some are more open to hugging guys than others. Some girls see hugging as a way to greet anyone and others feel the only guy they should hug is their boyfriend. I pretty much work on the idea that if she says give me a hug, I will but you also can't just go around hugging all girls either.

• most girls i know love hugs, but hey who doesn't . the best ones are the ones you dont expect. girls love getting hugged by teddy bears to *cough, cough*