Would you ever?

Would you ever date anyone you mate online?

Most Helpful Girl

• i met my boyfriend online and honestly... I don't regret a thing.

He is one of the most sincere guys I've ever met and he is so loving its unbelieveable.. I think people offline take more time to realise who you are and what you are all about rather than what you look like...

No matter what I think someone who sees you first will always base something of looks, no matter if they say they havent... they might get to know your personality and then lose all the first impressions but it still happens... someone with no first impressions tends to be a bit more interested in what you have to say.

So id say go for it! Just make sure you meet in a public place!

What Girls Said 4

• I'm actually very interested in someone I met online.

However we live 4000 miles away from each other.

If we lived closer, in a heartbeat.

But neither of is need the stresses or heartache over a long distance right now.

I guess it would really depend on all the details.

• I'd date someone I met in a bar, in the library, in the grocery store... so why not online?

• yes, it doesn't matter where I'd meet the person - if I liked him I'd date him.

• I met up with someone from online, I don't think I'd do it again. When we met up I didn't feel that we clicked. But he wants to meet up again.

My aunty met her husband online and they are very happy.

It is personal preference, I think it is worth a go and if it doesn't work, then you know and you're not regreting not doing it.

What Guys Said 2

• I have friends who met online (and are now married) they don't tell people they met online but they are happy.

I would be open to meeting someone I met online but would have to try phone calls and ease into it.

• I met my ex-girlfriend online, and I probably will never meet someone online again. I'd rather do it in person, and I found it really embarrassing to tell people we met online.