Why is my gf starting to ignore me after her ex bf started a series of fights with me?

So long story short this girls ex is a very jealous and angry person and saw me with his girl a few times at music events and he instantly got in fights with me. This last one was really bad in that he even followed my group of friends to our car then tried fighting me. After this fight the girl got really emotional and started blaming herself a lot for the fight and appologized and said I don't deserve all this drama. Since this last fight on Sunday though she's started ignoring all my attempts at contacting her and even just removed me from her Facebook . This girl really liked me so why is she blocking and ignoring me for stuff involving her ex bf?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• ''the girl got really emotional and started blaming herself a lot for the fight and appologized and said I don't deserve all this drama''

• Who knows (who cares). Sounds like a headcase. I'd run the other way. As far as the guy starting fights. I'd smash his face in with a billy club. And if he complains about bringing weapons I'd kick him when he's down.