Ladies, would you rather have a man make you laugh or not make you cry?

First off, this is an "either or" hypothetical. meaning that even though these aren't mutually exclusive, you can only have one. In this hypothetical, they ARE mutually exclusive - if you pick one, then the other won't happen. So please no "why not both" junk!

Anyway. Ladies. Would you rather be w/ a guy who makes you laugh? Or a guy who doesn't make you cry?

• A guy who makes me laugh
    65% (15)14% (1)53% (16)Vote
  • A guy who doesn't make me cry
    30% (7)0% (0)23% (7)Vote
  • Other/I'm a guy
    5% (1)86% (6)24% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I wonder how, if at all, results/answers would change if more 35+ y/o women answered? I noticed every single girl who's answered so far is 18-24 and 1/6 of those sided w/ B.

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy that didn't make me cry. I can make myself laugh :P

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• It's ok with me if he doesn't make me laugh, I value being able to have deep intellectual discussions with my guy anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy who makes me laugh.

I can obviously see the appeal in dating a guy who doesn't make me cry, buuut... a relationship without laughter (or fun?) sounds incredibly boring.

Being able to make me laugh is one of the key things I look for in a guy. If I don't think he's funny on any level, I'm just not going to like him very much.

I'd rather feel a bunch of different crazy emotions from a guy than nothing at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have a guy that made me cum. why isn't that an option?

1|3
    0|0
    • cuz you can still get that w/ both options! ^_^

• Show All
    • Touche QA, Touche lol, then I would choose laugh.

Lol@ catguy, that sounds like torture!!

• Best answer right there %)

• Laughter is very important. Besides... if the rule is he can't make me cry that kind of puts a limit on just how funny he can be :p

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who makes me laugh. I'd still find something to cry about whether he makes me cry or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy who makes me laugh. There's nothing better than having fun.

0|0
    0|1
  • id prefer to laugh so hard i cry tears of joy. even my nose cries at times

0|1
    0|0
  • Tears of joy i hope :D
    but if not i would choose a guy who doesn't make me cry

0|1
    0|0
  • How would he 'make me cry'?

0|1
    0|2
    • by hurting you emotionally... inadvertently

• That would not make me cry. I do not get upset easily.. it would have to be a major thing to really bother me. So If it is genuinely inadvertent it probably means we are not compatible. If it was on purpose it mans he plays games. Either way not going to cry over it.

So i guess between the two i choose that he make me laugh. but really i choose 'other'. i choose that his honest and respectful and affectionate.

• Both a and b

0|0
    0|1
  • I picked A
    A guy who makes me laugh can also stop any tears that would fall from my eyes. He could also make tears of joy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • makes me laugh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Laugh until I cry, of course. That's the best. Laughing with your best friend until your stomach hurts and you're both crying. It's those moments.

0|0
    0|1
  • Most would rather have 50/50 laughing and crying, than to be 100% bored.

0|1
    0|0