Does she not want to go out in a date with me?

So there's this chick witch is almost 10 years older than me. I like her and I think she likes me too but the other day I ask her out to go see a movie and she acepted. She seemed exited about it. but everytime we were texting and I ask her if she was still down to go see the movie, she would stop texting me. The day we were supposed to go see the movie passed and she didn't text me or call me at all. So I told her that night that if she didn't wana go, she should've let me know. She right away called me and gave me a long ass explanation on why she couldn't go. Then she said she wanted to go but now she is thinking on taking his brother too. Does that means she don't wana go as a date? Or she just don't wana go with me at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it sounds like she doesn't want to date you or that there might be someone else in the picture, they are very bad signs that she wants to bring his brother to the date and that she stood you up on the last one, the best thing to do is talking to her about it in person and try findind the truth. Good luck!
    ~A. W.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0