Girls you ever date a man with Aspergers and love him?

I have it I can pass for neurotypical. But In a realtionship maybe it would come out. I need tips from ladies who have dated someone with aspergers

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dated anybody with aspergers, but I do have it! My dad has it and so do my brother and sister. It is a pain considering it makes it really hard for me to socialize in general but the people I've been with have been really understanding and by the time I was dating them I was already comfortable around them anyways. So yes it effects my relationships in general, but not so much my relationship relationships.

• Intresting i had to learn to pass for neurotypical actually

• She doesn't even see what she's doing wrong. I never try to use it as an excuse why are you?

• I never do use it as an excuse. Like I said I am going into the military and people say that's the worst job someone with aspergers could have. But I refuse to let it control me. I have aspergers aspergers dosent have me

What Girls Said 3

• I have a friend who has aspergers (i only know because i'm friends with his mom lol, she's an awesome lady). there are definitely a few girls that have chased after him, he just hasn't realized it. one of the girls is best friends with him and she knows he has some social issues, but she still likes him anyway. once you find someone, it isn't going to matter if you have it or not, she is going to appreciate you for the man you are :)

• One of my besties has a little bit of aspergers but it like minimal , also I'm not a relationship type of girl

• I'm glad to know you're friends with him or her. I don't care if you're not a relationship person at least you're nice to people with Aspergers

• Ya I was always strange as well but being normal is overrated anyway

• Omg I know right

• I've never dated a man with Aspergers. I have it.

What Guys Said 1