How can I get a gf if im afraid to approach?

I was wondering is there a way to get a gf without approaching. . I'm extremely shy

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of small talk until you get comfortable around her. Then just say something like hey--having a bonfire this weekend, want to come? Or have friends do a get together where you both are invited.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not a matter of being shy as it is being comfortable around her. I am a shy guy myself, heck you and I are the same even age wise. I would never ask a girl on a date I wasn't comfortable around. I just wish I had more time to ask her out, LOL!!!

• It's just I'm afraid of them

• Who knows, just don't assume women dont like you. I myself dont try to keep healthy to appease the ladies, I do it for myself. Women being attracted to you afterwards should be a side effect.

• No because there is nothing better on this earth than having a gf. I know I've had one.. I need to feel that void. I'll always put women before me