Does this kind of person even exist?

Does this kind of person even exist? The guy who wants to love and take care of a pet girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean pet girlfriend as in a dog or do you mean a pet girlfriend as in a girl that you take care of and baby and spoil without expecting anything in return other than love? I think a really lonely guy might want a girl he can spoil and love and take care of but conservative guys like that aren't very common and the girl usually has to be well above average to get a guy like that.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably does but they are a minority.

• Since when were girlfriends considered pets? Last time I checked the only people being compared to animals in relationships were guys.

• Like an animal?

• like.. a dog for a girlfriend? sadly there are plenty of those.

What Guys Said 2

• What do you mean by a pet girlfriend?

• All for the affection and some genuine love and a little control over her

• That would be a bit weird... almost certainly exists though, if you see what other people are into that seems vanilla I suppose.

• ahahah I know right?

• If a guy truly loves a girl, he would know that being a control freak over her would not be good. If there is this type of person, he would be known as a sociopath.