I'd like a second opinion on what happened, especially from the girls. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

This may seem pretty obvious but I want a second opinion because I'm not really sure who to talk to. This girl and I who I am relatively good friends with decided we were going to date and see how things went. I was super excited and everything was great between us and then she clearly got cold feet. We had a talk about it one night and then a few hours later, we started texting. She sent me this text that said she thought that I liked her more than she liked me. It caught me off guard. Were things happening too fast? Did she just not want to try dating? We had both established we liked each other, so what happened? What do you think she meant by that? In the end, we decided it was best to hold off and she basically told me she valued our friendship more in the long run. So what do I do now? Have I officially been banished to the friend zone, despite the fact we both admitted we liked each other? I am so confused because it was all going so well and then just crashed and burned. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't say your exactly banished from the "boyfriend zone". I think maybe something happened. Ask her communicate with her to see what happened. That's the only way you will know for sure.,

• Maybe she thought you were too easy and lost interest. I've done that before.

What Guys Said 0