All About Making Out 101- I need dos and donts?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months now, and he is notorious for making out with everyone he dates. We're going to the movies this weekend and I know we're going to end up making out. I've never done it before and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm looking for more guy responces on this: what do you guys like and dislike- like a list of dos and donts. Please help me, I want this to be perfect! And girls if you have any tips, id love to hear them! Xoxo

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should be honest with him on your date, just express to him you have never made out and that you really like him and you are willing to try.

Tip: Take some toothpaste and put it on your toothbrush and wet it then exfoliate your lips by making circular motions on your lips. Look up ways to exfoliate your lips. It will make your lips more soft and kind of more plump.

so the do's of making out:
    - dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice a day, floss, mouth wash, suck mints/chew minty or cinammon gum.
    - Kiss him gently and take your time
    - touch the side of his face or hold his chin

It's your first time don't be hard on yourself and once he knows ur not accustom to making out at all i don't think he'll expect you to be great yet.

Don'ts for kissing:
    -Don't bite
    - don't suck his tongue too hard
    - don't shove your tongue down their mouth
    - don't be too agressive
    - watch out for how much saliva you are giving off
    - don't rush yourself
    - just go with the flow don't overthink it

• Thanks so much! So helpful!

• your welcome hun :) Thanks for BA :). Yea with experience you will learn how to kiss better and better each time after the last :)

What Guys Said 1

• Decide where are your limits and let it happen until you have to stop him. Do the same as he does. :)

What Girls Said 2

• First off. If you've never made out with someone before, I would advise you NOT to do it at the theatre. It's not as comfortable as other areas because you're in public, and it's better to get accustomed to yourself and others (especially if you've never done something before!) in private.
    Now, he's probably going to initiate things. I would suggest allowing him to take the lead: don't push anything.
    There are LOADS of different types of kisses, so I would just go with something basic. Every person prefers to kiss differently. Some people face head on, some people use lots of tongue, some people don't like it at all... Again, go with his lead.
    Here are some links as to how to make out with someone for the first time:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Out-for-the-First-Time
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Out
    Those go over stuff. Some things that I know guys I've been with tend to really like:
    -flicking your tongue against the back of their teeth
    -nibbling their lower lip

Make sure that you DO NOT invade his mouth with your tongue. That sounds a bit strange, but NOBODY likes it when someone else's tongue is exploring their tonsils.

• No sloppy kisses.
    Brush your teeth and use mouthwash.
    No sucking.
    Kiss gently.