Okay so my boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months now, and he is notorious for making out with everyone he dates. We're going to the movies this weekend and I know we're going to end up making out. I've never done it before and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm looking for more guy responces on this: what do you guys like and dislike- like a list of dos and donts. Please help me, I want this to be perfect! And girls if you have any tips, id love to hear them! Xoxo
Most Helpful Girl
I think you should be honest with him on your date, just express to him you have never made out and that you really like him and you are willing to try.
Tip: Take some toothpaste and put it on your toothbrush and wet it then exfoliate your lips by making circular motions on your lips. Look up ways to exfoliate your lips. It will make your lips more soft and kind of more plump.
so the do's of making out:
- dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice a day, floss, mouth wash, suck mints/chew minty or cinammon gum.
- Kiss him gently and take your time
- touch the side of his face or hold his chin
It's your first time don't be hard on yourself and once he knows ur not accustom to making out at all i don't think he'll expect you to be great yet.
Don'ts for kissing:
- don't suck his tongue too hard
- don't shove your tongue down their mouth
- don't be too agressive
- watch out for how much saliva you are giving off
- don't rush yourself
- just go with the flow don't overthink it1