Guys: If a girl texts you every other day will that turn you off?

If she texts you more often than she should (not everyday, but every other day) even though you like her, you would feel like she is doing too much?

Why don't guys appreciate the fact that a girl cares about them & thinks about them enough to wanna text them? What's wrong with showing all you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• It definitely wouldn't be a turn off for me. You'd probably want to be careful about texting too often because you don't want to come off as clingy. What guy doesn't appreciate when a woman takes time out of her day to let him know that she's thinking of him or to see how he's day is going (that's something both sides should be doing). Again, just make sure you don't come off as clingy. Try to have a balance with the amount of times he texts you and just be considerate about his time as well. Some guys don't like to text much and prefer to talk over the phone rather then text (as myself) while other feel more comfortable texting than speaking over the phone. There's nothing wrong with expressing how you feel just don't let texting be the only way that you let the person know.

What Guys Said 1

• it depends.. if the guy is really into you and he's texting back with you and there's no huge delays except for the obvious (work, school, taking a dump) then he's encouraging it. some girls have a code about texting but thats just a game actually. so if its mutual then its all good.. party on (:

What Girls Said 2

• You should never text a guy every other day unless he's initiating conversation and making it clear with his actions that he wants to speak to you on a regular basis. Otherwise, you will just come off as clingy.

• It's in the middle with me. I do think it's a turn off and sometimes a turn on.