I am interested in foreign women. How could I ever meet one?

I really haven't been too attracted to the idea of an American woman much lately. But women from foreign countries, England, Europe , Australia, they can be so beautiful, seem a lot less superficial, and many still speak English , but with sexy accents!

So I'm really quite interested in the idea of getting to know a foreign girl. What is the easiest way to do so? How do you European and Australian girls that happen to be on here, feel about American guys?

I'm not the douchey, juice-head type or one of those uninformed, idiotic and overly patriotic Americans either that thinks "we're the best country in the world" and stuff like that. I consider myself to be quite cultured, open minded and the older I get, the more I find myself having very European tastes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Travel. That would be the most obvious way.

I'm Australian and I came to America on student exchange and found myself an Amerrican boy. I really don't care where a guy is from, though dating someone with the same culture is always easier.

What Girls Said 7

• I took language and culture classes for a particular European country, and began going to events where I could practice my language skills more. Through this I met tons of guys from that country, nearly all of whom were attractive, open-minded, and really excited to meet an American who was actually interested in their language and culture (rather than the stereotype of the self-absorbed/arrogant American ).

• The best way to meet girls from those countries would be to go there. You can't stay in the US and expect to randomly meet foreigners. Unless you live in touristy cities such as NYC, LA, or Miami. I've met a handful of foreigners in clubs but Europe was where Imet most of my European friends and Hawaii is where I met Aussie gals. Also, you should find a better reason to date "foreign" girls becuase I doubt any girl would appreciate it if a guy approached her just because of her "sexy" accent.

• Oh c'mon it's just a nice perk! lol

• Best way is to start learning a foreign language. Then you will have an excuse to approach pretty girls who speak that language and ask to be their language exchange partner! It works in every country. ;)

• I actually mainly just tend to like women from other English speaking countries.

• Well, depending on where you're living, it might be tough in America. You'll have to live in a more international city like San Fran or New York. Otherwise, if you do end up meeting and australian or English gal, you would do well to learn the cultural customs. Brits and Ausies are fairly similar, except Ausies are ten times more laid back and cool lol. I dated an English man for 2 years and learned a lot about what they see as rude and polite. For instance, if someone buys a round of drinks, its the next persons turn to do so. Little things like this will make a good impression on the person you are interested in. I've dated an Australian before and he was very nice and funny. They will probably make you try Vegemite just to see the look on your face haha.

• Well, going to those countries would definitely work.

If you wanna stay closer to home you can just chill outside the international offices on college campuses ha!

Other than that I don't really know what to tell you. Do you go to college? In that case participating in your school's international student activities (Americans are usually welcome too) and meet them there. Or going to English /Irish pubs if there are any where you live. Europeans (usually) like those because it reminds them of their home country. At least it's like that for me (although I'm not of age in the US, sighs).

I'm not close with many American guys, but I kinda like them. Of course most of them have been the all- American type you described.

• Try dating sites

• Move to a foreign country.

• That's not an option right now.

• Hmmm, it depends on where you live, then. I'm in NC and it is extremely diverse. I've met people from all sorts of foreign lands. It was very interesting to know a Japanese couple who lived in my area for a few years, they taught me Japanese phrases and several things about their culture. Unfortunately they had to move back to Japan recently.

Anyway, if moving to NC or another very diverse state isn't an option either, then I suggest going to get your nails done and hitting on the Vietnamese women xD They're very friendly and love talking about their language.

• Try "meeting" them online.

• I wouldn't have any idea of what sites to go to though.

What Guys Said 1

• Check out fan clubs of bands you like. Some of them have forums where members can chat. I belong to one and talk to people all over the world. At least 4 times a week. Sometimes more depending on my work schedule. And you'll have something in common.

Dating sites or travelling

• Funny, that's how my brother met his fiancee! She's from Portugal.