Do beautiful women secretly want nerdy guys?

Beautiful women that pretend like they're dumb themselves but are actually kind of smart. They usually go for the guy jackasses but when they finally see a guy who's nerdy (and yes, attractive), is that who they really want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls say they like nerdy guys but their image of a nerdy guy isn't exactly the same thing as you'd imagine. The nerdy adjective has become trendy recently. Girls think that a nerdy guy and a geeky guy is cool and fun but heck, it's not really an accurate perception. I'm studying engineering. I've been around geeks for years. ACTUAL geeks, not the guys girls expect nerdy guys to be. Girls just like to be with someone they perceive as intelligent. The nerdy factor is usually a turnoff. It IS false to assume that girls can relate to guys spending the night awake playing video games, for instance. They're rather looking for a smartypants that has something to say. If the guy is too much into his geekiness, what's there to share anyway? That, and the fact that lots of nerdy guys are introverted and socially awkward around female. Not all, obviously, but many. My boyfriend isn't in a nerdy field of studies, yet he likes gaming and nerdy stuff. He loves that I have played these games before and that I'm not put off by his geeky stuff. That's just me though, the vast majority of female would find it weird and boring. Did I go out with him cause I pictured him to be nerdy? Of course not. Didn't even know about this edge of him before we got more serious. I went out with him cause he was funny, charming and athletic. I have brains already, I don't need a guy to challenge me intellectually due to my field of studies. Other girls? Well maybe they like to feel a bit diminished on that level compared to their man. I don't know . The thing is, you can't just be nerdy. If there's nothing else, you'll come across as very tough to approach and unappealing to most girls cause this area of interest is completely foreign to them.

What Girls Said 7

• (hate labels) but.. um. I LOVE nerdy guys, they're more well rounded and interesting to me. Most of the guys i've met.. i hate labels.. but i guess "nerdy" guys: worked, had a good balance between staying in and going out, always had some hobby that is different from others. Well read and really funnY! god i love men with a good sense of humor. Not only that, i feel nerdy guys tend to be more compassionate and humble.

• There are plenty of nerdy guys who are jackasses. Ugly people are assholes too, on the inside and outside.

To answer you question, it depends on the the person. Maybe some do, maybe some don't.

Do beautiful men secretly want nerdy women?

• Probably

• Probably goes both ways then. Some are some aren't. All beautiful women aren't the same. And many beautiful women don't see them selves as beautiful. Just a matter of opinion really.

• Lol girls are not the same. We all have our own types. Beautiful girls are not an exception. Not all beautiful girls are into jackasses. not all of them are into nerds. Lol. It varies from person to person.

• I get the feeling the ones who do go for one of the two, secretly want the other one

• Lol I don't know about that. I'm an average looking woman I get attracted to handsome guys but It doesn't mean I want them to be my bf. I like guys who are nice, don't care about the looks as long as he is very loving and caring and faithful.

• It might be a personality attraction. Lot of beautiful girls that i know of, are geeky at heart.

• Not sure about all women, but I definitely go for the nerdy guys. Its very attractive when a guy knows his stuff

• Not necessarily. Preference plays a large part in attraction.

• Nope, not me.

What Guys Said 2

• No, but thanks for the laugh.

• well, some do and some don't. I probably wouldn't bank on it though