Did my best friend just hook up with a girl I literally just stopped talking too?

So two weeks ago, this girl and I confessed we liked each other, but we never started dating out of fear things might get weird between us and our group of friends. Well, last night she came over to hang out like usual but I fear she and my best friend may have betrayed my trust. I went to bed earlier because I had a test in the morning, and she stayed up with my roommate of three years to watch tv. Normally I wouldn't worry about this, but I woke up in the middle of the night (around 330) to use the bathroom and all of her stuff was still in the apartment and my roommates door was closed and the lights off. She was in there with him, but I have no idea what was going on. I probably would have never known had I not had to use the bathroom. Surely she wouldn't be that shallow to hook up with my best friend after explaining to me we wouldn't work because things might get weird between us and our friends. I guess hooking up with my best friend three days later is acceptable. Is there any way I can find out what went on without ruining two friendships? If she did hook up with him, both her and my roommate owe me an explanation. I have never felt so confused in my life.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• They don't owe you an explanation. Despite her words, she wasn't attracted to you enough to date you. They may or may not have hooked up but it's really not your business to get into theirs.