Be attractive to women? Your help will be appreciated?

Hey ladies, I've been single now for 8 months and I'm having trouble meeting someone. . What can I do to make myself attractive to women. . Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way is as avbgirl said... through practice. I have personally started approaching random people, whether they be men, women, old or young. The idea is to get over the issues you have with approaching strangers. The problem with approaching attractive women is that you're hit with two heavy forces. The first force is the general fear of approaching random strangers, regardless of who they are. From young, we are told that strangers should not be approached or talked to. You need to overcome that general fear. The next force is the anxiety you naturally get when having to talk to women you are deeply attracted to. So you're fighting two forces here which have to be overcome.

To get over this, you need to change the way you view approaching. You can't put any importance or significance to approaching people. You literally need to give it zero significance, because in reality, its not. For myself, i don't call it "approaching" anymore, because it builds it up too much. Instead, i call it "Throwing out hooks" like a fisherman. I simply throw out a hook. Sometimes the fish are biting, and sometimes they aren't. But just because they don't bite, it doesn't mean im a bad fisherman. It simply means that the fish weren't biting. Also, in terms of what to say... it seems like a lot of guys are so concerned with finding the perfect line that is going to magically make the girl wet and sleep with you on the spot. Attraction doesn't work that way. In reality, there isn't a perfect line, but a number of different paths you can take which will get you a good result.

So don't be too obsessed with what you're saying. Take more care on what SHE is saying. One thing I was taught is that its more important to be interested, than it is to be interesting. Throw out the hooks, and try to get her to do most of the talking, because that is what girls like to do. Lastly, make your intent clear. Don't be afraid to tell her you think she is attractive.

• That's the thing, I'm very outgoing. I speak to strangers but I'm just afraid of women I like that's all. I'm very social

• well smiling certainly helps. by the way , i have a video here that will probably help you quite a bit. A lot of what i said came from a few of the elements talked about in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33rsHCWgISI#t=3006

• TThanks for Sharing. . I'll Definitely check it out

What Girls Said 5

• Since you said you're outgoing, I would approach the women you like as if they were strangers with nothing special about them. Instead of worrying about what she thinks about you, it's better to think "ok, I think you're cute, let me see what else you have to offer." That way, in your mind, the onus is on them, not you to prove herself, since you should already think you're worthy.

As others have said, the best way to do is through practice with random people. Once you have her attention, listen, rather than think of what to say next. Pay attention to her body language, tone, etc.

• I know it would be good practice but what if they tell me to get lost

• We know that. Otherwise you would not have posted. You need to get over your perceived inadequacies and build yourself up. We all given you advice on how to overcome your perceived inadequacies and get a girl faster. This is the last time I'll say anything to you, but like those Nike commercials, if you want to get something done JUST DO IT. Follow our advice.

• I'll try.. did I say something wrong?

• Don`t look desperate or like a hunting lion trying to catch its prey. If you make it obvious that that`s what you aim for, then you`re bound to fail. In contrary to what most guys think that we don`t want a nice guy... BE NICE! But don`t go overboard with the niceness, too much of it can seem fake or needy and annoying... which will backfire because it`s not attractive.

• Problem is I'm nice by nature and people mistake it for neediness. I only know nice cuz it's natural for me

• Well I don't have a nice face or body..

• Well some people are born unattractive, and there is only so much one can do about that... however, there is no excuse not to have at least a decent looking body. Unless you have some sort of illness that is keeping you from staying in form.

Im not saying having a super muscular body, but just a healthy state is attractive. So its ultimately your chouce to be unattractive. Work with what you have and maje the best of it, instead of complaining about the good looks you don`t have. Be happy.

• The best attractive quality is confidence. Not the stuck up, fake kind, but the legit confidence that empowers others. The best way to achieve this is to practice practice practice. Smile, don't be afraid to talk to anyone, and working out just for yourself (not to impress women) will do wonders.

• Everyone says confidence but they never say what that means. . I can't just walk up to random girls strangers I don't know and start talking. . I can't work out. .

• she's right though

• be confident! confidence is always sexy!

• Make sure you have a good sense of humour and smile

What Guys Said 2

• Confidence is key.

And i have noticed this for many years... if you are trying to look for a girl you won't get one. When you don't look for one... someone amazing appears.

• I don't believe in fate or destiny. I'm sorry but a woman isn't going to fall from the sky on my lap

• I've seen fat guys with confidence..

• yep, i have too. Again, for me i would goto the gym and start to get comfortable with your body. Once you get comfortable with your self you'll be good

• Do you even lift?