Why do guys like grabbing your neck while kissing?

Guys, who do you like grabbing a girls neck or throat when kissing them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Grabbing the throat? Never seen or heard of that. Grabbing other parts of her body is for additional stimulation and to keep you in position.

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm. I have not heard of that one before. I like putting my open hand on her cheek when i kiss but unless he is trying to push your head down into his "lap" i dont see why he would put his hand on your neck.

• From the front or back?

Back or side of the neck is sweet, long as he is not grabbing too hard. If he is going for the front, might want to look for another fella, unless you are into that kind of stuff, lol

• I do. Not a choke hold or anything but I like carressing a girl's neck with my hand while kissing. There's something very intimate about it to me. Perhaps because she's allowing herself to be vulnerable which shows she trusts me.

What Girls Said 1

• It's because they want to feel other parts of your body, they only start with the neck. Haha