my boyfriend made the same mistake three times!!?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 months and have known each other for about a year. In this time he has accidentally called me by a good friend of mine's name three times, two of these times within the last couple of months. They've only met a couple times and are friends on fb but don't talk. Our names both have three syllables and end with (ka) but I don't get it!! I really felt badly after each time and he says e loves me and I don't want to doubt him but I really don't like this mistake. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• if your names both end with ka then it's an easy mistake to make.

What Guys Said 1

• He's either got a bad memory, talks before he thinks, or he's cheating on you. (:

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him to learn your fucking name or leave him. I have NEVER called anyone (important to me) the wrong name or the name of someone else. I have NEVER BEEN CALLED anyone elses name (by someone important to me, especially a boyfriend/fuck buddy).

Sounds to me that your friend is on his BRAIN more than you are. I wouldn't be surprised if he's using you to get to her. It happens. I'm just saying.