Approaching a girl in places other than clubs/bars?

Girls, how should a guy approach a girl in say, the grocery store, bookstore, mall, etc. (any place other than the bar/club). I'm not saying going right up to a girl, complimenting her, then asking for her number. I mean actually talking with her first, then seeing in maybe should would like to go out sometime.

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was your age, I never had any luck in bars or clubs. I need conversation to be about something besides the latest pop culture. In a library, walk up to her if she's browsing, pretend to be browsing yourself, and ask her what she's looking for with a big smile. In the grocery store, in the aisles ask her for her favorite whatever or where to find the peanut butter. In line, find something in her basket that is interesting and ask about it. If a lady wants to talk, you don't have to be ultimately clever or smooth, just friendly. And remember to smile.

What Girls Said 1

• ask a very generic question so you don't come on to hard.

What Guys Said 2

• its all about finding places they feel comfortable talking to random people. I'm not sure about public " retail store " locations like you have mentioned as being places I've meet a lot of singles over the years. I'm not saying its not possible to meet girls there but I haven't had much luck at them.
    but girls do like to talk so it isn't that hard to start conversations with them , maybe also consider libraries / computer labs as an option I used to have luck there when at college. and if doing the bar thing. pubs are likely the best places to actually talk to single girls who go to bars and want to date guys , nightclubs are too loud and then to attract girls not looking for actual dating anyways

• First off, never get advice from a girl about getting girls.
    Secondly, it's best if you can use the current environment you're in as a conversation starter. Look up "Alex day game" and "sasha day game" on YouTube. Hope this helps